Corporate Training in Property DevelopmentAPDI’s Corporate Training helps your people, and your business, reach new levels of performance.
APDI’s Corporate Training in Property Development is tailored to your needs and delivered in-house or offsite by industry professionals. APDI’s Corporate Training helps your people, and your business, reach new levels of performance.
Whether teaching property development fundamentals to new employees or working with your top executives on high-level strategies and complex deals, we can design a training program to help you achieve your business goals.
With years of hands-on industry experience, our trainers come from senior executive and operational positions within leading property development, investment, asset portfolio management and financial institutions.
Interactive and practical, we use real-world case studies and examples to demonstrate industry best practices and strategies that you can apply in your business immediately.
Why choose APDI?
- World-class curriculum. Coursework reflects the trusted reputation and academic standards of APDI and its board of governance, delivered by trainers with years of hands-on experience and expertise.
- Collaborative approach. Working in true partnership, we will collaborate with your team to identify your objectives and create a personalised training program to help you achieve them.
- Strategic networks. With strong partnerships across government, not-for-profit and private sectors, APDI has experience in training business of all sizes and industries.
- Tailored for you. Everything from content, delivery format, schedule and location can be customised to fit your exact needs. We handle all the logistics from end-to-end.
- Return on investment. Delivering highly valuable skills that can be leveraged across your organisation immediately we have a track record of proven ROI with tangible improvements in efficiency and results.
- Competitive advantage. Keep your team sharp and up-to-speed on the latest trends, tools, methods and opportunities to stay ahead of the marketplace and maximise your potential in the short and long term.
Areas of specialisation:
- Defining objectives and strategic direction
- Structuring development process and procedure
- Portfolio and asset management strategies
- Mixed use developments
- Urban regeneration
- Land subdivision
- Property development finance
- Development implementation and delivery
- Construction and project management
- Contract administration
- Tendering and proposals
- Joint venture and partner procurement